What is this blog about?

There is no such thing as an expert on the topic of Life. We all have had our battles, our suffering, and our questions. Despite the uniqueness of our personal obstacles, we have endured them. We have endured them well enough to advise those behind us as to how to do the same. I have done the research on your behalf regarding the multitude of reasons why wisdom exists. My mission is to utilize the voices of the world's greatest thinkers and heroes to compose a guideline of life's wisdom so that you don't have to experience those trials alone.

If you have any questions, please tweet them to me @JoeSielski or email me at DelawareGLU@gmail.com

(Please title your email with the word "Wisdom" so I know it will be for this blog.)

I will do my best to try and answer every question as quickly and efficiently as possible. Thanks.

Monday, January 29, 2018

A Moment of Contentment

Take a moment to ponder that:

When we say "I want" the Universe does not interpret it in the same manner.
To the Universe, there is no such thing as wanting.
To the Universe, when we say "I want," it hears "I have forgotten I already have access to it." 

Through the lens of the Universe, there is no such thing as lack.  Therefore, the concept of wanting is moot.  When we want, it implies that we are incomplete.  By wanting, we no longer are making requests to the Universe we think we're making, but rather, we are making an announcement of our forgetfulness. 

What has been forgotten?  Our innate abundance.   Our innate alignment with all things.  Being that this is a physical world, a temporary world, we see things as temporary as well... as though abundance is impossible.  But this is not how the Universe knows them to be.  And we have access to all of it.   What is it you have wanted?  What is it you have forgotten you already have access to?

Be grateful for that which you're tempted to want.  Though it has not yet made it into your vision, thus developing the illusion, it is on its way.  You are one step closer to every solution simply for being grateful for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment